Women Leadership Program – Rise Up
You have been working for 5 years now, but how do you get promoted?
You want to prove yourself but your efforts are unnoticed.
You struggle to balance work and home responsibilities.
You want to be more assertive within your team, but how?
You’re told your work is good — but don’t know how to negotiate for better pay or role.
How Rise Up helps
With leadership training early on in your career, you:
- Learn that career and personal life can be complementary rather than conflicting.
- Develop the skillset and mindset for a bigger role.
- Gain the confidence to implement the relevant actions for growth.
- Learn micro habits for persistence and consistency to create results.
- Build practices for resilience and growth.
How does Rise Up work?
- The program will be conducted through 4 workshops over a few months.
- Visioning For the Future will be a goal-setting and planning session.
- Unguilting will help you recognise your own guilt and move beyond them.
- Career Endurance 101 will teach you 10 tangible methodologies for success.
- Slaying The Dragon will teach you your innate storytelling and communication skills.
Women professionals with up to 6 years of experience will find this emerging leaders program beneficial.
Do I need leadership training at an early stage?
Yes, early stage leadership training is crucial in helping you move purposefully towards your goals and take on leadership positions in future.
Is it an awareness-based or skill-based program?
The challenge for women is not so much about capabilities but about having the awareness and confidence to pursue their ambitions. This program teaches the skills and awareness to do so.
Will there be any further involvement after the program is over?
This program will teach you the tools to pursue your leadership goals. You will need to put in conscious effort to practice and apply learnings at work.
Can I actively continue to learn and grow within this space of women leadership?
As you progress in your career, you may become eligible for Sai’s Step Up and Power Up programs.
Sign up for Rise Up program