Women Leadership Program – Rise Up
You have been working for 5 years now, but how do you get promoted?
You want to prove yourself but your efforts are unnoticed.
You struggle to balance work and home responsibilities.
You want to be more assertive within your team, but how?
You’re told your work is good — but don’t know how to negotiate for better pay or role.
How Rise Up leadership program helps?
- Learn that career and personal life can be complementary rather than conflicting.
- Develop the skillset and mindset for a bigger role.
- Gain the confidence to implement the relevant actions for growth.
- Learn micro habits for persistence and consistency to create results.
- Build practices for resilience and growth.
How does Rise Up Leadership Programme work?
- This women leadership training program for women will be conducted through 4 workshops over a few months.
- Visioning For the Future will be a goal-setting and planning session.
- Unguilting will help you recognise your own guilt and move beyond them.
- Career Endurance 101 will teach you 10 tangible methodologies for success.
- Slaying The Dragon will teach you your innate storytelling and communication skills.
Professionals with up to 6 years of experience will find this emerging leaders program for women beneficial.
Do I need women leadership training at an early stage?
Is Rise Up leadership program for women an awareness-based or skill-based program?
Will there be any further involvement after the Rise Up women leadership program is over?
Can I actively continue to learn and grow even after the end of the Rise Up emerging women leadership program?
Sign up for Rise Up program