Deep-dive into your inner being for heightened self-awareness and lead yourself from this place. An established framework of psychology, Transactional Analysis invites you to rethink your approach to life and relationships while giving you tools to shift into a space of life-mastery.
- Know your personality
- Become aware of internal processes within you
- Understand and change the behaviour patterns and beliefs that limit you
- Enhance your communication for better interpersonal relationships
- Learn to express yourself while maintaining healthy boundaries in any relationship
Level 1: Beginners
For: Anyone seeking personal awareness
Globally recognised TA 101 certification from International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA)
Duration: 2 Days
Begin your first steps to self mastery. Understand your thoughts, feelings and behaviours in order to script a new story for life. Post this 2-day workshop, you are eligible to move to the next level of learning in Transactional Analysis.
- Communication skills for excellence in human relations
- Motivation skills for excellence in emotional intelligence
- Stress and Time management skills for excellence in managing self
- Assertiveness skills for excellence in personal development
- Problem solving skills and learning about emotions for effective living
Level 2: Intermediate
For: Anyone seeking personal mastery
Duration: 1-2 years
Magnify your personal growth through sessions spanning 12 months. This course offers significant insights into your lifelong journey of experiences, from childhood to adulthood.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your personality
- Analyse your internal processes and workflows
- Identify patterns of behaviour and replace them with new empowering beliefs
- Improve communication and develop healthy boundaries in relationships
- Express emotions in an accurate, measured and healthy way
- Live in the present by utilising problem-solving skills and innate wisdom
Level 3: Advanced
For: Those who have completed the TA Foundation course and want to pursue the competence of psychotherapy
Certification: Preparation towards a globally recognised accreditation of Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA) credential from the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA).
Duration: 3-4 Years; 1-2 days per month
Enhance your skills and competence in being a psychotherapy practitioner, leading to a credential exam in TA psychotherapy.
- Expand your understanding of multiple TA approaches and theory.
- Build a private practice, and get guidance and supervision for your work
- Prepare yourself for the international exam set for accreditation as a Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA) in Psychotherapy