Women Leadership Program – Step Up
After 6-7 years of experience as a woman professional, do you:
- See multiple goals and responsibilities fragmenting your attention and energies?
- Overthink and doubt yourself while leading crucial projects?
- Find yourself in a rut with the way you work and lead?
- Find yourself being held back by your own thoughts and beliefs?
- Find you need tools to make an impression on your boss, team and clients?
How does Step Up help?
Step Up is a women leadership program, designed to tackle challenges at mid level career. In this course, you will :
- Become aware of early experiences that shaped who you are.
- Become self-aware seeing both your strengths and your inner critic that holds you back.
- Identify your ‘CARES’ — what truly matters, where you wish to focus.
- Refocus your energy and time on actions and mindsets that grow you.
- Learn to initiate actions and conversations that get you results from your team.
- Learn how to overcome obstacles with powerful tools to make an impact on your boss, clients, team.
Glad I took this course which has started me on this evolution journey towards a better self and a better leader. It has helped me both personally and professionally. A very crisp and insightful course which has become a total game changer for me. Couldn’t have been any better. Thank you Sai.
To simply allow myself to be visible to others with an inner conviction and confidence that arises from valuing and strengthening the foundations of a good relationship – both with the self and the other. That’s what step-up has been all about for me.
Is Step Up effective?
- Over 400 women have completed the Step Up course.
- They have gone on to assume bigger roles and responsibilities at work.
- Success parameters include promotions, new speaking and publishing opportunities, crucial client-facing roles.
- Divya Amarnath: Went on to assume a new role and publish a book.
- Meeta Jain: Won awards and pitched for ambitious projects as an architect.
- Sushma Devadiga: Scaled up to play a crucial role abroad for a year.
- Ashwini Karumbaiah: Took on a bigger role and then started her entrepreneurial journey.
How does Step Up work?
- You are eligible if you have over 6-7 years of experience.
- This women leadership program is taught through 12 digital modules.
- Online modules include video lessons, live calls and assignments.
- The group will be divided into smaller sub-groups for deeper engagement during the live sessions.
- There will be activities and discussions that you will be required to participate in along with your sub-group.
- It can be taught as a compact online course over 4 months. Alternatively, it can be blended with face-to-face sessions and coaching over a span of 6-8 months.
- You can put the learnings to practice from the very first session.
Is it a live course or a pre-recorded digital course?
It’s a blended course. You can watch the pre-recorded lectures at your own pace. The Q&A sessions will be hosted over live calls so you can get your doubts answered by Sai.
Will I get a promotion or get to lead a team after attending Step Up?
The CARES, actions and learnings in this women leadership program will definitely equip you to play bigger roles. But of course, its efficacy depends on how you put the learnings to practice..
Can I access the sessions on my mobile phone?
Yes, our learning management platform is compatible with mobile devices. After registering, you will receive the login credentials that you can use to sign in through Android and iOS devices.
Do I qualify for Power Up after this?
It would depend on various parameters. Explore this possibility by writing to Sai at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Step Up program