Sailaja Manacha, certified coach and accredited psychotherapist – Bio
Sailaja Manacha is an accredited psychotherapist known for her programs and coaching methods that combine psychology with leadership practices. In her work, Sailaja draws from Psychology, Ontology, NLP and Spiritual frameworks as well as rich, real-world experiences. This makes her courses extremely relatable and engaging.
- Sailaja Manacha has 24 years of experience as a psychotherapist, teacher and leadership coach.
- She is an accredited Psychotherapist/ Accredited Trainer of Psychotherapists certified by the International Transactional Analysis Association.
- She is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- She is a leadership coach and the author of Step Up, a book on women’s leadership, explored from the Indian perspective. Step Up became an Amazon bestseller and hit #1 on multiple self-help and business categories.
- Sailaja holds a Masters degree in Psychology and Organisation Behavior.
- Besides being an accredited psychotherapist, Sai is a TA 101 certification instructor.
- In addition to being a leadership coach, Sailaja Manacha is a master NLP practitioner.
- As a leadership coach, Sailaja has an organizational perspective of people management and leadership, even more so thanks to her prior experience as the HR Head at a Bangalore-based software firm.
ABOUT STEP UP
Step Up is a book on women and leadership. It helps women overcome the psychological barriers that prevent them from taking on expansive leading roles in their personal and professional lives. The book draws on Sailaja Manacha’s expertise in psychology and leadership coaching and:
- Provides practical advice, exercises and strategies
- Addresses the challenges that women face due to internal barriers and self
- Highlights practices that can strengthen women’s identity as they journey to excellence and expansion
Sai’s personal thoughts about life and leadership
A life lived with purpose is deeply satisfying. When leaders strive for self-mastery they lead differently and powerfully. Leaders today need a strong spine and wholeheartedness.
The world today needs ambitious leaders who dare to undertake an inner journey.
Inner journeys build leaders who impact not just their teams and organizations but make a difference to their families and the world too.
I support senior leaders to lead powerfully with clarity and impact and I do this through coaching and working with them and their teams.