Sailaja Manacha is known for her programs and coaching methods that combine psychology with leadership practices. In her work, Sailaja draws from Psychology, Ontology, NLP and Spiritual frameworks as well as rich, real-world experiences. This makes her courses extremely relatable and engaging.
- Sailaja has 24 years of experience as a psychotherapist, teacher and leadership coach.
- She is an accredited Psychotherapist/ Accredited Trainer of Psychotherapists certified by the International Transactional Analysis Association.
- She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- She is the author of Step Up, a book on women leadership, explored from the Indian perspective. Step Up became an Amazon bestseller and hit #1 on multiple self-help and business categories.
- She holds a Masters degree in Psychology and Organisation Behavior.
- She is a TA 101 certification instructor.
- She is a master NLP practitioner.
- She has an organisational perspective of people management and leadership, thanks to her prior experience as the HR Head at a Bangalore-based software firm.