Sailaja Manacha, certified coach and accredited psychotherapist – Bio
Sailaja Manacha is an accredited psychotherapist known for her programs and coaching methods that combine psychology with leadership practices. In her work, Sailaja draws from Psychology, Ontology, NLP and Spiritual frameworks as well as rich, real-world experiences. This makes her courses extremely relatable and engaging.
- Sailaja Manacha has 24 years of experience as a psychotherapist, teacher and leadership coach.
- She is an accredited Psychotherapist/ Accredited Trainer of Psychotherapists certified by the International Transactional Analysis Association.
- She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- She is a leadership coach and the author of Step Up, a book on women’s leadership, explored from the Indian perspective. Step Up became an Amazon bestseller and hit #1 on multiple self-help and business categories.
- Sailaja holds a Masters degree in Psychology and Organisation Behavior.
- Besides being an accredited psychotherapist, Sai is a TA 101 certification instructor.
- In addition to being a leadership coach, Sailaja Manacha is a master NLP practitioner.
- As a leadership coach, Sailaja has an organizational perspective of people management and leadership, even more so thanks to her prior experience as the HR Head at a Bangalore-based software firm.