Invite Sai as a Speaker
Passionate, practical and kind – Sailaja is often invited to speak on issues such as emotional intelligence at work, resilience mastery, growth mindset, women leadership, and relationship intelligence for leaders and teams. She’s spoken at umpteen events with a number of leadership speakers and being an ever-passionate storyteller, she engages her audience from the go. With the help of psychology and ontological principles, which she uses as the tool for leadership transformation, Sailaja helps every participant delve into their inner selves and overcome limiting patterns to create sustainable change.
As a speaker in the growth mindset space, she discusses these topics
- Women leadership
- Relational intelligence for leaders and teams
- Mental health in professional spaces
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Resilience mastery
Why do audiences relate to Sailaja?
Unlike other leadership speakers, not only does Sailaja Manacha draw from her training and research methodologies in her sessions, she also uses stories, real-world examples and her own experiences to bring long-lasting impact to her audience. Besides being a speaker on the growth mindset. Sai’s power-packed persona encourages attendees to ask thought-provoking questions and delve deeper within themselves for answers.
Sai’s latest engagements as one of the top leadership speakers today
- Jobs for Her – Ethics in Leadership
- CII IWN (India Women’s Network) – Emotional Triggers and how to handle it
- Aspire for Her – Managing your Inner Critic
- Inmobi – Resilience Mastery
- Intel – Resilience
- Juniper Networks – Stepping Up Professionally
- Unisys – Developing a Growth Mindset
- Adobe – Resilience Mastery